- 2897 Monterey Highway, San Jose, CA 95111
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- The tire shop accepts its last tire 1/2 an hour before the store closes
- (408) 227-6936
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shell Gas Station: Head north (left towards Downtown San Jose) on Monterey about 1.1 miles, Shell is located at the intersection of Tully/Curtner and Monterey at 2180 Monterey Highway.
Rotten Robbie’s Gas Station: Ride south (right towards Morgan Hill and Gilroy) on Monterey about .03 miles to 3090 Monterey Highway.
Food, Funds, and More
Waiting for tires? Hang a right and grab a filling breakfast at neighboring Just Breakfast, or continue on walking to the right for a short distance and you’ll encounter Starbucks. If you’re looking for something more, there is a large shopping center about a mile down the road to the left with everything from banks to box stores and a variety of restaurants.
- Starbucks, Restaurants, Convenience Store: 2961 Monterey Highway (.1 miles)
- Just Breakfast: 2901 Monterey Highway (.02 miles)
- The Plant Shopping Center: [1-19] Curtner Avenue, San Jose (1.3 miles)
Sporttech and Superbike are both less than a mile from Road Rider and coordinate with our tire and parts departments to make sure you get back on the road as fast as possible after repairs, upgrades, tire replacement, or maintenance. Please call the shops for more information or to schedule work. Click HERE for information about our Tire Shop.
- Phone: (408) 225-9800
- Location: 2744 Aiello Drive, Unit 110, San Jose
Superbike Performance Center
- Phone: (408) 227-6800
- Location: 2845 Monterey Highway, Suite 19, San Jose
Local Ride Routes
Dirt biking and dual sport riding in the Bay Area is unfortunately mostly limited to the local offroad parks. Fortunately, we have a County Park and a motocross track within San Jose (!), and even more great options a bit farther afield. Get directions and contact information for offroad parks and tracks here, then get down and dirty in the South Bay.
Northern California’s racetracks have been the breeding grounds for some of America’s best racers, and racing is still alive and well at track days, skills courses, and amateur races held weekly at these tracks. For a list of tracks and track day providers, click here.
Questions? Call us at (408) 227-6936!