Scroll down for complete details.
954 Shulman Avenue, Santa Clara 95050
@ The Barnaby Machine Company
August 21st, 2013, 5:30-9:30
Bike Show, Street Party, and Barbeque
TrackerNite© is a celebration of motorcycles and the people who enjoy the sport and all the diverse aspects of it: bikes from antique to modern, classic and vintage to new, trackers, racers and street bikes, cafes, sport bikes, rats, trikes, off road and dirt, touring bikes and more. Click HERE to read an interview with TrackerNite organizer Lorin Guy!
- Supporters and vendors include: MotionPro, Fortune Squared Designs, Sprinter of San Jose/Beshoff MotorCars, Heidenau Tires, Slabsides, The Barnaby Company, San Jose Harley-Davidson, and Road Rider Motorcycle Accessories
- Barbeque will be provided by the unrivaled Ultimate BBQ, who will offer an absolutely delicious barbequed meal for only $10. You will have your choice of the special “Berm Buster” pulled pork sandwich, barbequed chicken, or a veggie burger. The meal includes salad and soda.
- Sign up at the event if you would like your bike to be judged for an award, or just proudly display your bike for others to appreciate.
- Suzuki GSXRs of every era are encouraged to park in the GSXR Corral, presented by Road Rider. We would especially love to see older model GSXRs! Please enter via Lafayette Street if you are parking in the Corral. No sign up is necessary, and see (and SHARE!) our Facebook event post for any additional information.
- The event and show are free and open to all, but it is a private event. Please be respectful to the organizers and your fellow riders so TrackerNite can happen every year!
TrackerNite© is presented by 2Guys Productions. For sponsorship opportunities please call Lorin Guy at 408.242.1976 / Flattrackshow@yahoo.com.