Tour Master Winter Elite II Gloves
Tour Master’s Winter Elite II gloves provide waterproof and warm protection from the elements. The Winter Elites are constructed with soft goatskin and sheepskin leather with a built-in Hipora® waterproof and breathable membrane. They incorporate mcFit® technology, which adheres the waterproof membrane to the inner lining without stitching. This provides a more stable and consistent fit and feel than is possible from waterproof gloves with stitched or floating membranes.
In further defense against the elements, a zippered pocket in the tall gauntlet cuff holds a rain cover that can be engaged during downpours, and a rain gaiter with a pull cord at the end of the gauntlet cuff helps to keep drips out.
The Winter Elite’s precurved shape and ultra-plush interior lining and insulation make them supremely comfortable, and accordion-stitched panels on the fingers and top of hand provide additional flexibility. The Winter Elites are available in men’s and women’s sizes.
Note: though the interior of the Winter Elites will stay dry because of the waterproof membrane, if you are routinely riding in rainy weather, occasionally apply a leather waterproofing spray or wax, like Nikwax, to protect the life of your glove’s leather.
Tour Master Winter Elite II MT Gloves
- Grade A water-resistant goatskin and sheepskin leather provides comfort and durability
- 6.5 oz Exkin Air® insulation with a layer of aluminized fabric provides warmth and durability
- A waterproof and breathable barrier by HiPora® is attached to the inner liner using mcFit® technology (MT) for advanced fit and feel
- Pre-curved palm and fingers match the shape of grips to ease hand fatigue
- YKK® Velcro wrist adjustments with TPR pull for easy operation
- Forehand, knuckle and finger expansion panels for added flexibility
- Thumb mounted shield wipe
- Built in nylon polar cover stores in zippered pocket when not in use
- Reflective material on wrist cuff for added visibility
- Men’s sizes XS-2XL
- Womens sizes S-L
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $139.99