Tour Master Tracker Mesh Pants
Heat wave, meet Tracker Pants. For the breeziest ride on the bike and the fastest cool down when you’re off, unpack your Tour Master Tracker Pants. These loose fitting mesh riding pants quickly zip off into shorts when you get to your destination or lunch stop.
The Tour Master Tracker Pants are constructed with ventilating mesh on the legs and abrasion-resistant Carbolex in key impact areas like the seat and knees. A detachable wind- and water-resistant liner provides relief from the elements when you need it, but the Tracker Pants are best served on really hot days. The cut is generous and the legs are wide, so the plentiful airflow breezes through these ultra-light pants easily.
The breeze isn’t the only thing about the Tracker Pants that will make you a happy rider. On summer runs or backcountry rides, you’ll be just a zip away from a pair of shorts when you get there.
Tour Master Tracker Pant
- Armor-Link Mesh® shell with 600 Denier Carbolex™ knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Features removable, zip-off lower legs for an easy conversion to casual wear shorts
- Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Durable, 600 Denier Carbolex™ seat panel minimizes slipping
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Accordion-style expansion panel at the rear waist for increased flexibility
- Two cargo pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Removable, CE approved knee armor
- Stretch material in the inseam
- Removable, lightweight windproof liner
- Available in Gun Metal Silver in XS-4XL Regular and M-4XL Short
- Tour Master sizing chart
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $144.99
Click HERE to view more riding pants.