Tour Master Response 2.0 WP Boots
The Tour Master Response 2.0 boots are protective and sturdy, but comfortable enough for all day wear. The Response is a perfect high-top boot for those busy days when you’re zig-zagging across town and hopping on and off the bike.
The Response boots are constructed with polyurethane and water-repellant leather upper with a HiPora® waterproof membrane that will keep your feet dry all year. Thermoplastic heel and toe caps plus a built-in molded ankle slider on the outer ankle will keep your feet protected on the bike. A soft, padded interior ensures immediate comfort and the flexible sole provides all-day walking comfort.
Response 2.0 WP Road Boots
- Featuring a water-repellent leather and polyurethane upper
- Pre-formed orthopedic vibration absorbing foot bed
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- 3M ScotchLite™ on rear area for nighttime safety
- VR single density compound sole for reliable grip
- 100% polyester round laces plus adjustable Velcro® strap for easy fastening
- Shock absorbing latex foam flex panels
- Molded nylon ankle guard
- TecnoGI® thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Leather shift pad
- Available in men’s sizes 7-14