Tour Master Men’s and Women’s Overpant
The Tour Master Overpant is a gear staple and a Road Rider customer favorite. The Overpant is simple, protective, waterproof, and designed to be worn over your street clothes on your commute or weekend outing.
The Overpant’s woven construction makes a hardy shield, and is made of flexible and soft 600 denier Carbolex fabric with a double layer of 1680 denier ballistic polyester at the knees. A built-in waterproof membrane means you won’t be fumbling with the zippers and loops of a removable liner. Hip padding and adjustable knee armor are also featured, but the Overpants still pull on easily over your boots thanks to full-length entry zippers.
The Overpant is available in a wide range of both men’s and women’s sizes – enough to suit every body in the world of motorcycling. Tall and short lengths are available in men’s sizes M-4XL, as well.
Tour Master Overpant
- Constructed with a 600 Denier Carbolex® Plus shell and 1680 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels
- Overpant designed to be worn over street clothes
- Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier
- Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Waterproof zippered thigh vents provide ventilation
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Waterproof, accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for
- increased flexibility
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Removable CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master’s Three Position Knee Armor Alignment system as well as removable soft hip armor
- Full length, waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered side entry allow for ease of dressing
- Features 8″ pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included
- Available in S-4XL,
- Short and tall options available in sizes M-4XL
- Also available in
- Women’s sizes XS-XL
- Tour Master sizing chart
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $149.99