Tour Master Caliber Pant
Tour Master’s three-season Caliber pants have what it takes to keep you warm, dry, and protected on your fall, winter, and spring journeys.
Built for all-day wear and comfort on the move, the Caliber pant stretches and moves with you – on the pegs or on the path. Abundant stretch panels are integrated around the inseam and knees, and accordion expansion panels flex smoothly at the knees and waist. Wear your Caliber pants alone or comfortably over your jeans. Either way, double-stitched 600-denier ballistic polyester, CE-rated and adjustable knee armor, removable hip pads, and integrated foam padding at the hip will keep you covered in the event of a get-off. The shell is waterproof and the removable quilted thermal liner can zip in or out easily.
The Caliber Pants are available in 18 different sizes, including tall and short sizes, so a great fit is available for every body. Looking for a more basic overpant in an equally astonishing size range? Try the Tour Master Overpant.
Tour Master Caliber Pants
- 600-denier Carbolex shell with 600-denier ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Rainguard waterproof/breathable barrier
- Phoslite reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Durable, 600-denier ballistic polyester seat panel to minimize slipping
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility
- Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with TourMaster’s 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor
- External, 600-denier ballistic polyester EVA padded hip and waist panels
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam provide a performance fit
- Removable insulated liner with rib knit stretch inseam and knee area
- Waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered insulated liner allow for ease of dressing
- Features 8″ pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included
- Available in standard length XS-4XL; short sizes in M-3XL; tall sizes in M-3XL
- Tour Master sizing chart
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $179.99