Sidi Vertigo Boots
The Sidi Vertigo boots offer high-tech protection for the street and track with a secure, personalized fit. The Vertigo features Sidi’s fantastic, patented Tecno VR closure system, which ratchets the boot snugly around the calf and shin. Nylon filaments are adjusted to snug down a polyurethane clam-shell around the calf using the VR dial knob. You can quickly find a precise fit for your calf; tension is easily released by the push of a button to loosen the fit, accommodate a different style of riding pant, or to simply take off the boot.
The Vertigo also features Sidi’s premier three-stage, shock-absorbing heel cup that uses three different densities of plastic to offer highly efficient dispersal and absorption of impact. The heel and ankle protectors are also lined with memory foam for comfort and additional protection. The Vertigo’s air vent on the forefoot can be opened or closed to provide abundant airflow when you need it.
The Vertigos are Sidi’s best-selling track and sport boots–and ours, too–and for good reason. For about $50 more than the Sidi Cobras, the Vertigos deliver better ankle protection, the awesome calf adjustment dial knob, and a closable air vent. They are also available in a waterproof Vertigo Mega Rain edition (special order), and the women’s Sidi Vertigo Lei is available in our women’s footwear department.
Sidi Vertigo Boots
- Tecno VR micro-adjustment calf-closing system provides a perfect fit around calves of different sizes
- Dual compound sole
- Composite inner sole resists side to side compression
- Sidi Vertebra System protects achilles tendon
- Adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe
- Replaceable thermoplastic resin ankle ball protection cup
- Temperature-resistant DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Three-stage, shock-absorbing heel cup with 3 mm of built-in shock absorbing range
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Removable arch support
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining for quick-drying, moisture management
- Lorica outer construction is breathable, lightweight, durable, and soft
- Available in European sizes 39-48 (approximate US sizes 6-13)
- Price: $315.00