Sidi ST Boots
Sidi ST street and sport riding boots offer serious support and protection for the track, the highway, and every twisty road in between. The ST is the only Sidi street boot that features the Sidi Cam-Lock buckle closure system, initially designed for use in Sidi offroad boots. Similar to the buckle system on a ski boot, Sidi Cam-Locks offer the best in security and customizable bracing, but they are still fast, durable, and incredibly easy to use.
The Cam-Locks pull together the shin plastic and ankle brace system securely around your calf, and the hinged ankle brace allows easy forward mobility while contributing heavy-duty exterior ankle protection and stability. Effective venting for the track is provided by closeable vents on the outside of the foot. The STs also feature Sidi’s top-tier bolt-on heel cups for maximum heel protection.
For a technical boot with race-level protection and a reliable, no-nonsense entry system, look no further than the Sidi ST.
Note: Riders with larger calves or wider feet who have tried other Sidi road race boots like the Vertigo may find the Sidi STs more comfortable.
Sidi ST Boots
- External ankle brace system
- Composite inner sole
- Dual compound sole
- Sidi’s exclusive cam-lock buckle system for easy entry and boot removal while still offering a perfect fit
- Bolt-on, replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe
- Lorica outer construction
- Removable arch support
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Closable air vents on the foot outer
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allow a bind-free zip and improved fit
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Replaceable, shock absorbing heel cup
- The ST can accommodate riders with up to a 15-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel
- Padded Achilles area
- Available in European sizes 39-50 (US sizes 6-14.5)
- Available in Black, Black/White, Black/Red, and Black/Fluorescent Yellow
- Also available: the perforated ST Air version