Shoei RJ Platinum-R Helmet
Shoei’s RJ Platinum-R sets the high water mark for three-quarter helmets, and offers exceptional quality and performance for open-face helmet devotees. The RJ is built on the foundation of Shoei’s premier AIM+ shell, and also offers excellent venting across the head and an aerodynamic, quiet ride.
The AIM+ shell is Shoei’s most advanced shell structure, and is an incredibly strong, lightweight reinforced fiber matrix. The RJ is surprisingly quiet for this style of helmet, and the lower padding further restricts unwanted noise from entering from below. An adjustable forehead vent provides airflow to the interior of the helmet, which is then pulled over the head and out through the rear exhaust vents.
Road Rider has a selection of aftermarket five-pin bubble and flat shields to choose from that are compatible with the RJ Platinum. Bring your RJ in to find the fit and style of shield you like best.
Shoei RJ Platinum-R Three-Quarter Helmet
- Shell integrated spoiler
- Cheek pad slits for eyeglasses
- Adjustable top and rear vents
- Dual EPS liner
- AIM+ shell construction
- Five visor snaps are compatible with aftermarket shields
- Fully removable, soft and comfortable 3D comfort liner system
- Neck outlet vent
- Weight: 2.86 pounds, or 2 pounds, 14 ounces (size medium)
- DOT and Snell M2010 certified
- Available in solid colors: matte black, black, white, silver, crystal white, anthracite, wine, matte gray, and pearl gray
- Available in sizes XS-3XL