Shoei RF-1100 Helmet
The Shoei RF-1100 delivers the best features and performance Shoei could pack into one full face helmet for sport riders. The combination of aggressive looks, amazing all-around performance, first-rate graphics, colors, and quality has ensured a loyal following. The unique design and features of this helmet come together with Shoei’s legendary development, innovation and never ending commitment to evolution in this, Shoei’s best selling helmet, the RF-1100.
For the RF-1100, Shoei set out to improve on one of the most popular helmets of all time, the RF-1000. And indeed they have. The shell design was wind-tunnel tested to achieve the utmost balance between maximum ventilation, smoothest aerodynamics, and quietest ride. Shoei eliminated the RF-1000’s plastic Aero Wing spoiler in favor of an shell integrated spoiler system, allowing the helmet to maintain maximum strength and safety properties while reducing lift. Three intake vents and six exhaust vents are purposefully located to provide optimum ventilation, allowing the RF-1100 to take better advantage of negative air pressure and allowing the rider a number of air flow settings.
The comfortable fit of the RF-1100 will be appreciated by a large numbers of riders, and the line has an impressive five different shell sizes, allowing for a better fit for all head shapes and sizes. Shoei’s 3D liner system, which contours with the rider’s head, simultaneously provides an immediately comfortable feel and the firmness and snugness of correct helmet fit. Interior pads are all removable, washable and replaceable. Road Rider will always offer to change out the cheek pads on our Shoei helmets for free when you buy them to ensure you get the best possible fit.
Shoei’s new visor model, the CW-1, offers a wider and taller field of view, as well as 99% protection from UVA and UVB rays. The visor is also amazingly easy to replace or change, making changing visors depending on conditions outside hassle-free and fast.
The big question a year ago was, “Would the RF-1100 exceed the high standards and expectations set by its predecessor?” The answer is, overwhelmingly, “yes”. Shoei has once again delivered in a major way, and the RF-1100 hit riders with its sharp looks, great quality, and widely improved performance and fit.
The RF-1100 is supported by Shoei’s 5 year warranty and is DOT and SNELL 2010 rated.
Click HERE for more helmets.
- Integrated spoiler reduces drag and lift
- Wind-tunnel developed aerodynamic construction
- Shoei Quick Release Self-Adjusting (QRSA) Base Plate System allows for quick and easy visor changes
- Wider and taller CW-1 visor provides the rider a wider field of vision
- Three intake vents and six exhaust vents provides maximum airflow and more efficient exhaust venting
- Weight: Large weighs in at 3 lbs, 11 ounces
- Safety: DOT and SNELL M2010
- Shoei’s 3D liner system contours to the riders head giving an uber comfortable and nicely snug fit for most riders
- Inner liner designed to accommodate eyeglasses
- Included breath guard reduces visor fog
- Included chin curtain reduces wind entry and turbulence
- Five shell sizes means a better fit for more riders
- Available in sizes 2XS-2XL in all solid colors and graphics
- 3XL available in selected solid colors
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- Solids: $440.99-$462.99
- Graphics: $551.99
Road Rider prides itself on having some of the most competitive prices in the industry. For the most recent Road Rider pricing, visit us!