Shoei Qwest Helmet
For the Qwest, Shoei wanted to give cruiser and sport-touring riders the best full-face helmet they could muster. The Qwest has since stood out as one of our best-selling helmets, and one of the finest full-face helmets of the style on the market.
The engineers at Shoei used extensive wind tunnel research to mold and shape the Qwest’s shell for optimum aerodynamics and comfort while riding in an upright position or behind a windshield. A single large intake vent on the forehead allows maximum ventilation when open, and its design keeps wind turbulence and noise to a minimum.
Shoei’s internal shape, 5 different shell sizes, and contouring 3-D Liner System ensure an immediately comfortable but snug fit for most riders. And as always, Road Rider will change out the cheek pads on your new Shoei helmets for free to provide the best possible fit for your head.
The Qwest comes in at a very reasonable price, but is Snell approved for safety and supported by Shoei’s five year warranty.
“The Shoei Qwest is one of the nicest helmets I’ve worn in the 10+ years of webBikeWorld.com reviews.” – Rick K, webBikeworld.com
Sheoi Qwest Helmet
- Integrated spoiler reduces drag and lift
- Wind-tunnel developed aerodynamic construction
- Shoei Quick Release Self-Adjusting (QRSA) Base Plate System allows quick and easy visor changes
- CW-1 visor offers a wider and taller field of view than it’s predecessor, as well as 99% protection from UVA and UVB rays
- The position of the upper intake vent maximizes air volume into the helmet interior and maximizes performance in high wind conditions
- Shoei’s 3D liner system contours to the riders head giving an uber comfortable and nicely snug fit for most riders
- Inner liner accommodates eyeglasses
- Breath guard reduces visor fog
- Chin curtain reduces wind entry and turbulence
- Weight: a size medium weighs 3.65 pounds
- Five shell sizes
- Supported by Shoei’s 5-year warranty
- DOT and SNELL M2010 certified
- When you buy your Shoei at Road Rider, we are happy to change the cheek pads for free to ensure you get the best possible fit
- Available in X-Small-2X-Large in all solid colors and graphics
- 2X-Small available in selected solid colors
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- Solids: $366.99-$387.99
- Graphics: $492.99
Click HERE for more helmets.