Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
The class-leading Shoei Neotec modular helmet offers an array of new features and improved design elements, making it a celebrated improvement on the popular Shoei Multitec.
The rigorously engineered Neotec shell incorporates modular innovations that were developed through wind tunnel testing and hours of road tests by professional riders. The new aerodynamic shape cuts down on noise, drag, and the overall size of the helmet, and increases the airflow and venting capabilities. Still, the Neotec weighs in at a very light 3.92 pounds for the medium size. This means the Neotec is one of the lightest and quietest high-end modular helmets on the market.
The Neotec comes stock with a Pinlock anti-fog visor system, and Shoei has redeveloped the easily changed visor to be wider and taller than its predecessor, increasing the rider’s field of view. Shoei has included a QSV-1 built in flip-down sun visor that sits inside a panel behind the main visor. This allows quick relief from glaring sun, but also allows the helmet to retain its compact size without sacrificing shell integrity.
The Neotec introduces the next level of modular performance from Shoei, and feedback suggests it hasn’t disappointed.
Shoei Neotec Helmet
- Flip-up chin bar mechanism uses the Shoei 360 Pivot Locking System, made with high-quality and long-lasting stainless steel components
- Easy, single-button chin bar release mechanism
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield can be activated easily with a gloved hand using the slider bar on the side
- Wider, taller field of view
- Easily changeable Pinlock anti-fog visor (Pinlock insert included)
- Vortex generator on the chin bar reduces noise and increases smooth airflow
- Helmet shape creates the effect of a spoiler
- Superior venting and air flow achieved without adding unwanted noise and turbulence
- Large shuttered vent on the chin bar
- The three-position vent on the forehead maximizes airflow for an upright riding position or when riding behind a windscreen
- Optimized exhaust vents enhance airflow and allow hot air to escape
- Three different shell sizes means a better fit for more riders
- Features Shoei’s easily removable 3D Max-Dry helmet liner system
- Interior padding easily accommodates eyeglasses
- Every Shoei helmet comes with a five-year warranty
- DOT certified
- When you buy your Shoei at Road Rider, we are happy to change the cheek pads for free to ensure you get the best possible fit
- Available in solid Silver, Brilliant Yellow, Anthracite, Wine Red, White, Black, Matte Black, Deep Matte Grey
- Now available in Borealis, a hi-visibility neon yellow and black graphic
- Available in sizes X-Small-2X-Large
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- Solids: $662.99-$648.99
- Borealis Graphic: $752.99
Click HERE for more helmets.