Shoei J-Cruise Helmet
For all the wind-in-your-face riders, we present the Shoei J-Cruise. Made with the same degree of care and diligence Shoei applies to their premium full-face helmets, the J-Cruise offers the maximum level of safety and performance that can be packed into a three-quarter helmet.
The core of the J-Cruise is Shoei’s light, strong, and elastic AIM shell. The AIM construction process brings together a specially modified synthetic resin, outer layers of fiberglass, and inner layers of organic fibers, which together provide the best possible impact dispersion and absorption. Information gathered through extensive wind tunnel research and track testing of the J-Cruise allowed Shoei to maximize its wind- and noise-blocking aerodynamics and interior structure. As a result, this three-quarter helmet cuts through the air cleanly, with minimal noise, drag, and turbulence. Sound levels are further reduced by the helmet liner’s lower air dam design at the base of the helmet.
The J-Cruise shield system is comprised of a sturdy flip-down shield that seats tightly against a thick rubber gasket. The additional internal drop-down sun visor can be raised or lowered to any height by a simple slide switch located on the side of the helmet. Although the drop-down sun visor is a feature now seen in a variety of helmet brands, Shoei’s sun-shield design is unique. When retracted, the sun-shield is housed in a subtly raised compartment, adding thickness that reinforces the forehead section of the helmet.
If you love the freedom of an open-faced helmet but want the safety advantages and on-road performance of a modern, exhaustingly engineered helmet, look no further than the Shoei J-Cruise.
Shoei J-Cruise Three-Quarter Helmet
- Constructed with Shoei’s lightweight, AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
- Adjustable top and rear exhaust vents
- A multi-piece EPS liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
- Easily removable shield secured by the shield stopper to prevent unexpected opening at speed
- Five-layer, 3D cheek pads and Max-Dry removable, washable interior liner
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Sun visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- QR-N shield allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, noise-reducing fit
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays and offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Features Pinlock Fog-Resistant Shield (Pinlock insert sold separately)
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
- Available in Anthracite Metallic, Matte Deep Gray, Wine Red, Brilliant Yellow, Black, and White
- Mattes and metallics: $530.99
- White or Black: $499.99
The everyday price for Shoei helmets at Road Rider is 10% below the MSRP price listed above. Prices and selection may vary. Please click here to learn more about our pricing and availability policies.