The Sena SPH10H-FM Bluetooth headset system is specifically designed to provide the best fit and most convenient operation for half helmets. Now you don’t have to struggle to make a microphone and speakers fit securely onto your helmet – the SPH10H-FM comes with Snapfit earpads with built-in speakers that provide a mount for the SPH10H unit and attach easily to half helmets.
The SPH10H enables you to wirelessly intercom with a passenger or other riders, listen to music or GPS directions, or talk on the phone while you ride. The Jog Dial control wheel on the unit makes it easy to navigate between features. Sena devices also support music sharing, so rider and passenger can share music transmitted from one phone or MP3 player. Of course, the excellent Sena sound quality provides loud and clear incoming and outgoing audio.
The SPH10H-FM is available in single or dual kits. The dual comes with two complete headset systems that are pre-paired so you can instantly start chatting with your passenger or riding buddy. Pairing with devices and other Sena headsets is easy and fast, so whether solo or riding in a group, you can quickly master the wide range of features the SPH10H-FM has to offer.
- Simple earpad design for quick installation to half helmets
- Bluetooth 3.0 intercom up to 700 meters
- Four-way conference intercom
- Music sharing capability between passenger/rider or rider/rider
- Built-in FM radio with Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies with 10 preset station memory and automatic scan function
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players and GPS devices
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Hands-free voice prompt controls
- Integrated audio booster provides plenty of volume
- Water-resistant for use in inclement weather
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Firmware upgradeable
- Covered by Sena’s two-year warranty
- Talk time: 7 hours
- Stand-by: 8 days
- Battery: lithium polymer