Sena Bluetooth Headset systems represent the highest standard of Bluetooth and intercom technology available. They make it easy to listen to music or navigation directions, talk to other riders, and have phone conversations as you ride. With the introduction of the SMH5-FM, Sena has added FM radio capability onto its junior model, the SMH5.
Compared to the SMH10, the SMH5s are smaller and lighter, but they also don’t have the depth of abilities of the senior Sena. However, the reduced size, lower price, and new FM radio feature, make the ‘junior’ a perfect choice for many riders who don’t need the 12-hour battery life and 4-way conferencing of the 10.
The SMH5-FM still boasts Sena’s class-leading incoming and outgoing sound quality, ease of use and installation, and key features. It’s also the only Sena with an FM tuner and, again, for a lower price, it’s an excellent choice for someone not looking for the depth offered by the SMH10.
You might not be excited about installing something like this yourself. We offer free headset installation with units purchased from us.
- Easy and versatile Jog Dial controls
- Battery life: 7 hour talk time, or 6 day standby time
- Battery charges in 2.5 hours via USB cable (included), or cigarette lighter (optional)
- Can use it while it charges
- Intercom works up to 760 yards in open terrain
- Enables 2-way conferencing
- Built-in FM radio tuner with channel scan and channel store function
- Sena 2-year warranty
- Upgradeable firmware
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth version 3.0
- Individual volume control from each source
- Integrated audio booster and noise cancellation
- Voice prompts
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Wind noise reduction
- Headset: 2.8 in x 1.8 in x 1.2 in
- Clamp unit:1.9 in x 1.5 in x .9 in
- Headset weight: 1.42 oz
- Clamp unit: 1.31 oz
- SMH5-FM headset main unit
- Clamp unit
- Glued surface mounting plate
- 2 speaker pads
- Boom microphone
- USB power and data cable
- Microphone sponge
- Velcro pads for speakers
- Velcro pad for boom microphone, and microphone holder
- Boom microphone holder
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- SMH5 (no radio): $128.95(single set)/$248.95(dual set)
- SMH5-FM: $159.00(single)/$299.95(dual set)
Click HERE to browse other motorcycle communication & audio systems.