The Sena SM10 allows Bluetooth headset users to easily transmit audio from auxiliary devices with output jacks such as navigation devices, radar detectors, or on-board audio systems directly to their wireless helmet headset. Additionally, the SM10 enables both you and your passenger to listen simultaneously to the same audio sources.
The SM10 wirelessly transmits audio sourced from its two input jacks to your helmet headset. The auxiliary port supports devices like GPSs, and the audio-in port supports mono or stereo inputs from a smartphone, music player, or bike audio system. When you are using both ports simultaneously, the SM10 automatically prioritizes the devices to play or interrupt. The SM10 can also be used while being charged.
Attachment cables for most on-board systems are sold separately. It is compatible with most other brands of Bluetooth headset systems as well, including Cardo Scala.
Sena SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth® Stereo Transmitter
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Dual audio streaming for two Bluetooth headsets
- Motorcycle handlebar mount
- Auxiliary stereo input for GPS or radar/laser detector
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Approximate run time: 8 hours, 3 day standby
- Optional interface cable for onboard motorcycle audio systems
- Firmware upgradeable
- Covered by Sena’s two-year warranty
- Main SM10 transmitter unit
- Handlebar mounting kit
- Mounting cradle
- USB power and data cable
- Standard 3.5 mm cable
- 4-pole, 3.5 mm cable for iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, and Samsung
- Micro USB cigarette charger cable
- MSRP: $149.95
Click HERE to browse the communication category.