Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-R410 is a Snell-rated helmet at an incredible price. By going the extra mile to improve the perennially popular EX0-400, Scorpion kept the price nice, but made the R410 lighter, more compact, and gave it more features than its predecessor.
The Snell M2010 safety rating means the R410 meets a safety standard that exceeds the minimum legal requirements of a DOT rated helmet. Undergoing Snell testing and developing a helmet to meet the rigorous standard is an optional and expensive process for helmet manufacturers. And while it ensures that the helmet meets or exceeds key levels of safety performance, it can also impact the shape and weight of the helmet. That is why the R410 is so impressive for its price – by not skimping on development, Scorpion managed to still trim a few ounces off the weight, so the R410 comes within a few ounces of Snell rated helmets that are more expensive.
For the R410, Scorpion added a visor lock with standard and crack modes. It also has emergency cheek pad release tabs, which allow safe and easy cheek pad removal in the event of injury. The R410 has aesthetics on its side, too. The R410’s compact shell is complemented by sharp finishes on their graphic and solid colorways.
Check out the Scorpion EXO-R410 at Road Rider. Choose from many colors and graphics in a wide array of sizes. Our expert staff will help you pick out a helmet that fits you, looks good, and doesn’t cut corners on safety.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell
- Ellip-Tec® Visor Ratchet System
- Emergency Release System allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- EverClear® no Fog, UV protective, and anti-scratch faceshield
- Kwikwick 2® anti-microbial Fabric Liner Lever
- Emergency Release System
- Aero-tuned Ventilation System
- Face Shield Vent/Lock
- Snell M2010 approved, DOT approved
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
- Solids: Black, Matte Black, Hyper Silver, White, and Neon, and Orchid
- Graphics: Slinger, Fantasy II, Airline, Orchid, Incline, Underworld, Departed, and Split
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- Solids: $159.95-$169.95
- Graphics: $179.95