Saddlemen Sissy Bar Bags
The Saddlemen BR1800 and BR3400 bags are sturdy, classy, and hold their shape – even when empty. They look and fit great on most bikes, regardless of size or placement. Both the BR1800 or BR3400 can be attached behind you on the passenger seat and used as a back rest with the included adjustable back pad, or secure either style to the sissy bar or luggage rack.
Both the smaller BR1800 and the BR3400 have spacious top-loading main compartments with enough room to hold a helmet plus extra cargo. When you’ve reached your destination, use the detachable backpack straps to bring your stylish moto-trunk with you.
Check out all the sissy bar bag sizes and styles available at Road Rider. Bring your bike too so you can try out some different designs and find the one that works best on YOUR bike!
Saddlemen BR1800 and BR3400 Sissy Bar & Back Seat Bags
- SaddleStow™ motorcycle luggage is designed to be at home on the widest range of machines
- Made with tough materials for a weather-resistant and long-lasting life
- Includes two mounting systems for easy attachment to seat, luggage rack, or sissy bar
- Internal structure maintains bag shape even when empty
- Spacious top-loading main compartment is large enough to hold one 3/4 helmet (BR1800), or one full-face helmet (BR3400) plus other cargo
- Padded storage compartment and organizer pocket
- Five external pockets, two of which can be expanded for added capacity, five internal mesh pockets, and two outer mesh pockets
- Included stowable rain cover with security tether protects the bag from the elements
- Top exterior flap can be adjusted to carry a jacket
- Mini-padlock with extra keys included
- Constructed with UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff™ and leather-like vinyl panels
Dimensions: 15″ H x 11″ W x 10″ D; or 1,800 cubic inches
Dimensions: 19” H x 14″ W x 12″ D; or 3,400 cubic inches