Rush Packable Folding Ramp
The Rush™ Packable Ramp is a ramp unlike others. Keep it in the cab of your truck, in the tool shed, or anywhere else where space is at a premium because the Rush Packable Ramp folds down to half the width and overall size of even the smallest folding ramps we’ve ever seen.
Fold the Rush Packable Ramp in half, then fold it again horizontally against the rungs. The double-jointed ramp folds down into a compact and easily transportable bundle. Ordinary folding ramps can present a storage problem when not in use, but the Rush Packable Ramp was designed to be folded up and carried on the back of an ATV or stored inside a truck or trunk. The compact size also means riders don’t have to leave their ramp exposed in the truck bed while they’re out riding.
Even better, the Rush Packable Ramp is no lightweight. Though the ramp itself weighs only 20 pounds, it’s rated for up to 2000 pounds. It is self-locking and made of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength.
The Rush Packable Ramp is a choice you’ll appreciate every time you transport your bike. It’s convenient, compact, and up to the job of loading even the heaviest motorcycles.
Rush TX500 Packable Ramp
- Exclusive double-jointed technology
- Revolutionary design for maximum packability
- 1-ton weight rating
- More rungs per foot for smoother loading and use with small-wheeled machines
- Self-locking deployment
- Constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum: lighter than steel and won’t corrode
- Raised side rails form a ‘V’ to keep wheels centered on ramp
- Weight per ramp: 20.8 lb (9.4 kg)
- Weight rating: 2000 lb (907 kg)
- $174.99 per ramp (Rush Ramps are available elsewhere sold only in pairs for use with ATVs)
- Prices and selection may vary. Please click here to learn more about pricing and availability.
Click HERE to browse more accessories.