Royal Purple Motor Oil
In the early decades of the 18th century, the color purple was so rare that it was known to be the mark of royalty. In 2013, purple is characteristic of smoothly operating machinery. Royal Purple Synthetic Oil came from the mind of a Texan pioneer’s commitment to developing the first synthetic lubricant that would hold up to the incredible demands of industrial compressor bearings. Over the course of the past thirty years, the research has continued, the commitment to making the absolute best synthetic hasn’t wavered, and the technology is as reliable as the color is purple.
Royal Purple Max-Cycle
- Meets and exceeds the demands of highly stressed engines and transmissions
- Recommended for use in air-cooled and liquid-cooled 4-stroke engines
- Uses Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec additive blend
- Provides better film strength than other leading synthetics, and maximum viscosity stability to dramatically reduce wear
- Maximum oxidation and degradation resistance for better protection and performance
- Rated JASO MA2, the highest wet clutch compatibility rating under the JASO T903:2011 Clutch Friction Test
- Is compatible with other synthetic and mineral oils, so no flushing of engine is necessary prior to use
- 10W40 or 20W50
Click HERE for more oils and maintenance chemicals.