Ride-On TPS Tire Sealant
Ride-On’s website boasts that, “While our competitors were busy playing with bicycles, we were busy earning our stripes in the world’s most demanding applications.” Their cheeky gusto shows a company ready for a challenge, but their claims are backed up by results.
Ride-On tire sealant works in tubes and tubeless tires, providing a self-sealing layer that contains fibers that are six times stronger than steel. It evenly coats the inside wall of the tire, plugs porosity leaks that cause gradual deflation, and will instantly fill punctures while you ride. Best of all, Ride-On balances your tires and keeps them balanced using centrifugal force. Even ‘perfectly’ balanced tires can be improved because Ride-On’s coating equalizes the weight of the tire throughout it’s circumference, evening out the tire’s own tiny imperfections in thickness and weight.
Pick up some Ride-On and easily install it yourself, or we can do it for you in our Tire Shop.
Click HERE to see more general accessories.
Click HERE to see tires.
- One installation seals and balances tires for their life
- Eliminates the need for wheel weights or works in conjunction with them
- No-mess installation, maintains form inside the tire, and doesn’t create a mess for tire changes
- Specially formulated to hydrodynamically balance tires
- Dampens road noise and vibration
- Biodegradable, non-hazardous, and non-flammable
- Contains corrosion inhibitors that protect alloys of steel, aluminum, magnesium, and yellow metals against oxidation
- Tire Pressure Monitor (TPMS) friendly (but not recommended for 2009, 2010, and 2012 Goldwings)