RevTech Motor Oil
RevTech’s got your Harley-Davidson oil change covered. Choose their Synthetic MTP or the Pure, but ride either way knowing that RevTech motor oil is designed specifically to withstand and protect against the particular wear and tear of air-cooled V-Twin motors.
Click HERE for more oils and maintenance chemicals.
RevTech Synthetic MTP
Upgrade your Harley to full-synthetic motor oil, extend your change intervals, and do it right with RevTech. RevTech’s own additive blend provides maximum viscosity stability, film strength, and anti-oxidation powers for use in motors, transmissions, and primary cases.
- Developed for use in Evolution and Twin Cam 88 Big-Twin models
- Also intended for use as a motor and primary case lubricant for Buell and Evolution Sportsters
- SAE 20W50
RevTech Pure Advanced Motorcycle Lubricant
Hydro-cracking refining technology has allowed engineers to achieve a petroleum motor oil that resists oxidation and deterioration almost to the degree of a full synthetic. RevTech’s Pure Advanced starts with the purest Hydro-cracked base oil possible. Mixed with their proprietary additive blend, the result is one amazingly advanced petroleum motor oil developed specifically for your H-D.
- The most advanced motor lubricant for Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Formulated using Hydro-cracking refining process which creates greater hydrocarbon consistency and contaminant removal
- Creates 90% less corrosive acid than conventional, non-Hydro-cracked oils
- Maintains lubrication integrity by reducing sludge formation by more than 50%
- Resists oxidation up to three times longer
- Withstands the unique demands of new and old V-Twins
- SAE10W40, SAE 20W50, SAE 25W60, or Grade 50