COMING SOON! Rev’It! Windsor Jacket
The Windsor Jacket is new for 2014 and is one of our favorites from Rev’It!’s 2014 collection of urban riding gear. Rev’It!’s urban gear is all about integrating into your busy life, so fitting into the street scene when you’re off the bike is a must. The Windsor shows off effortless style, is light and comfortable, and although it’s equipped with elbow and shoulder armor, it looks more like your everyday go-to jacket than protective gear for the bike. So there’s no need to stash the Windsor in a corner, under your desk, or in your top box – it’s so wearable and low-key cool you won’t want to.
The Windsor is constructed from heavy, army green cotton with a duck canvas feel and a simple, unlined interior. CE-rated elbow and shoulder protectors keep you in the safety good books, but are hardly noticeable to the untrained eye. You can even upgrade the foam back pad to a Rev’It! Seesoft CE Level-2 back protector to give yourself an additional safety edge. Large vent panels on the chest can be opened to provide plenty of airflow.
The Windsor will be arriving at Road Rider in mid-April.
Rev’It! Windsor Jacket
- Constructed with heavy cotton and 3D mesh
- Featuring Knox Lite CE protection at shoulders and elbows
- Optional Seesoft CE Level-2 back protector (type RV) available and sold separately
- Ergonomic Features:
- Adjustment drawcord at hood, waist and hem, adjustment tab at cuff
- VCS ventilation panels at the chest
- Stretch panel at back, comfort panels at back
- Detachable hood
- Stash pockets, napoleon pocket, inner pocket
- Available in sizes S-XYL (S-3XL)