Rev’It! Men’s Tornado Jacket
The Rev’It! Tornado Jacket could just be your next best friend. It plays well in the rain and will stick by your side in the cold. But its strengths really shine forth when it gets to hang out in its home territory, the heat. It’s good looking, thoughtful, and an all-around great co-pilot. With minimal branding, it knows it’s cool. It wears Rev’It!’s usual style and refinement, looking sharp on everybody.
The Tornado is highly ventilated and super-cool on hot days, but zip in the liner and the Tornado becomes waterproof and warm down to about forty or fifty degrees. With these weather-faring features and the waist-length cut, it’s great for all riding styles.
To see the Women’s Tornado Jacket, click HERE.
Click HERE to see more jackets.
- Outer shell made of Rev’It!’s PWR|shell mesh with 600 Denier polyester at the impact zones
- Detachable 2-in-1 Hydratex thermal liner and waterproof membrane
- CE rated Knox armor at the elbows and shoulders
- Foam back protector included
- Laminated reflective panels on chest and back
- Adjustment straps at the bottom and upper arms
- Features Rev’It!’s hook collar to hold open the mandarin collar when desired
- Available in Rev’It! men’s sizes 48-58. If you’ve worn other Rev’It! jackets, be aware that the Tornado is cut more generously than the rest of the line.
- Comes in Black, Silver, or Hi-Visibility Neon with Silver
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP):
- Black and Silver: $329.99
- Hi-Viz Neon: $349.99
Road Rider prides itself on having some of the most competitive prices in the industry. For the most recent Road Rider pricing, visit us!