Rev’It! Sand 2 Jacket
Rev’It!’s all terrain workhorse is back for round two. After co-piloting for riders across the Mojave, along the coast, and throughout the Sierras, the already fantastic first edition of the Sand Jacket learned a thing or two. Enter the 2013 Sand – still the same heart and soul, but even better than before.
Rev’it! has added more off-road capability to the second coming, including the integrated loops for easy attachment of a neck brace. The Sand 2 is also ready for hydration pack integration and it claims 200% better ventilation that its predecessor. Impressive, considering the first Sand Jacket was already a great year-round jacket. The Sand 2 features plenty of ventilation zippers, a removable insulating liner, and a waterproof and breathable Hydratex liner, so it can adjust to any climate you roll into.
Rev’It! Sand 2 Jacket
- Outer shell made with Rev’It!’s PWR|shell 500D, PWR|wax 1200D, and Lorica®
- Rev’It! VCS panels on chest, which allow maximum, but waterproof, air venting when opened
- Detachable thermal liner and detachable Hydratex waterproof liner
- Large zipper vents in the front and back and under the arms allow air to flow in the front and out the back
- Elbow and shoulder armor made of ProLife® CE Protection
- Foam back protector included
- Foam back pad can be upgraded to a CE-Level 2 Seesoft back protector insert
- Compatible with the Rev’It! Challenger Cooling Vest Insert
- Laminated reflective panels on chest, shoulders and back
- Hook collar holds open the mandarin collar when desired
- Lots of storage: stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, inner pockets
- Cargo pockets on the front and a large storage pocket on the back
- Zippered back panel ready for hydration pack
- Ready for Leatt® and Moveo® neck brace
- Adjustment straps on upper arms,forearms, and waist
- Available in sizes Small-4XL
- Stocked at Road Rider in Black/Silver, Silver/Blue, Hi-Viz/Black; also available in Silver/Black, Black/Orange, and Silver/Red
- The Women’s Sand jacket is also available at Road Rider. Click here for more information.
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $489.99
- Hi-Viz/Black: $499.99