Rev’It! Outback Jacket
The multi-functional Outback Jacket is a really welcome addition to Road Rider’s jacket lineup. The Outback boasts Rev’It! features from every angle, and is perfect for commuters and weekend adventurers who want a rugged, capable, but fantastic looking multi-season touring jacket.
The Outback is a high-mileage tourer loaded with features and quality but without some of the weight and bulk of other touring jackets. It features both an independent zip-out waterproof liner and a thermal insulating liner, so you can wear one or both liners depending on the weather. It is also packed with storage pockets and ventilation.
To complement its abundance of utility, the Outback stands out with polished looks and detailing. So its streamlined style, lightweight design, and versatility make the Outback functional and stylish for in town and outbound riding of all kinds.
Rev’It Outback Jacket
- Outer shell made with Rev’It!’s PWR|wax 500D and 600D polyester
- Knox Flexiform® CE protection at shoulders and elbows
- Detachable thermal liner and detachable Hydratex waterproof liner
- Large zipper vents in the front and back and under the arms allow air to flow in the front and out the back
- Foam back protector included
- Laminated reflective panels on chest, shoulders and back
- Hook collar holds open the mandarin collar when desired
- Lots of storage: stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, inner pockets
- Cargo hand-warmer pockets on the front and a large storage pocket on the back
- Adjustment straps on upper arms, under arms, and waist
- Available in sizes X-Small-4X-Large
- 5X-Large and 6X-Large available in Black
- Available in Black, Black/Silver, Anthracite/Silver, and Silver/Anthracite
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $349.99