Rev’It! Carver H2O Gloves
City-dwellers don’t always get credit for being tough-as-nails, rain or shine riders, but they deserve it. Everyday when the morning comes, it’s motorcycle time. The Carver H2O Glove is a member of Rev’It’s City Collection, and their focused design will be appreciated by urban riders.
The Carver gloves are touchscreen compatible so you can operate your mobile device with your gloved finger. So while you’re navigating that urban jungle day after day, you can easily skip bad tracks on your MP3 player or dial in to the office.
The Carvers are also bang-up winter gloves, and are insulated and waterproof. The waterproof membrane is complemented by the short cuff, which is designed to be tucked under a rider’s jacket to give you a streamlined look while keeping the drips out.
Rev’It! has delivered with the Carver Gloves. They’re smart looking, compact, smartphone-friendly, and totally waterproof – an array of functions blended perfectly for the urban rider.
Rev’It! Carver H2O Glove
- Outer shell constructed from goatskin, Rev’It!’s PWR|shell 500D stretch fabric, and suede leather
- Goatskin construction provides durability and maximum feel on the controls
- Insulated with Fiberfill and a tri-fleece liner
- Rev’It! Hydratex waterproof membrane
- Hard-shell knuckle protection
- EVA foam protection in fingers and palms
- Reflective panel on back of hand
- Available in size XS-3XL
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $89.99
See more touchscreen gloves HERE!