Progrip is the go-to grip choice for racers all over the world, and recreational riders find themselves coming back to their favorite Progrip model time after time.
The origins of the Progrip company started small in 1925 in the Italian town of Cassano Magnago. The founder crafted handlebar grips out of buffalo horn. Today, the Plastiche Cassano/Progrip company manufactures a good portion of the world’s street, dirt, cruiser, ATV, and scooter grips. Though their tricolor logo and reliable performance is well known, the company hasn’t changed all that much since the early days. They still manufacture all Progrip grips with the highest attention to detail and quality in their own factory in Italy.
Check out Road Rider’s wide selection of grips and pick out your new favorite pair of grips. Installing a new set is quick and easy. The change will improve the feel and look of your bike just enough to make you never wait for a set of stock grips to wear out before replacing them with a new set again.
Rally Grips/Dual Sport MX Grips (Model #714)
Highly recommended for all kinds of riding, but especially for dual sport, adventure, and dirt applications.
- Extremely comfortable, subtly raised to contour the hand, and super grippy.
- Made with a special gel compound for maximum vibration absorption
- 125mm length
- Available in black with closed ends only
- MSRP: $11.95
RGVS Gel Grips (Model #719)
Maximum vibration reduction and grip for sportbikes.
- Special gel design provides excellent vibration reduction
- Grippy compound and deep grooves for excellent performance
- 120mm length
- Available open ended in black, black/red, black/blue, black/green, and black/yellow
- Available closed ended in black/black, black/red, and black/blue
- MSRP: $15.99-$16.39
Sportbike Waffle Race Grip (Model #780)
Trusty Progrip performance you can count on.
- Patented Progrip ‘GONT’ compound and waffle pattern provides a secure grip
- 125mm length
- Available in black open ended only
- MSRP: $10.69