Pokerun Deuce 2.0 Jacket
For the motorcycling man who rolls in a hoody sweatshirt whenever he can, there’s the Pokerun Deuce. A classic black leather jacket with a zip-out fleece hood, the Deuce looks good on the bike and around town.
The Deuce has Memory Foam padding in the shoulders, elbows, and back that may be upgraded to CE-rated armor or removed when you’re not on the bike. The removable quilted liner is substantial and can keep you warm when you need it. The zipper vents in the sleeves will keep you cool while the back vents allow hot air to exhaust out.
The safety features, ventilation, and high-quality leather construction make the Deuce a fantastic cruiser motorcycle jacket, that happens to look seriously good.
Click HERE to see more jackets.
- 1.3 mm drum-dyed cowhide leather
- Zip-out fleece hoody
- Zip-out full sleeve quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation
- Action back stretch panels for added mobility
- Ram Air sleeve and back vents for maximum airflow
- Memory Foam in shoulders, elbows, and back
- Two hand warmer pockets, one chest pocket, zippered map pocket and two cargo waterproof lining pockets, plus phone and cargo pockets on the removable liner
- Available in sizes S-3XL
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $249.99
Road Rider prides itself on having some of the most competitive prices in the industry. For the most recent Road Rider pricing, visit us!