Motul 300V Motor Oil
Motul 300V motor oil is widely used by world class MotoGP and Superbike teams, and is considered one of the best fully-synthetic racing-grade motorcycle oils available.
300V is a blend of two different high-grade ester bases – what Motul calls a “diester” oil. This blend gives 300V the most ideal metal bonding properties so the oil molecules cling to engine parts to provide both an excellent lubrication and a film strength up to five times stronger than that of petroleum oils. 300V’s high viscosity has minimal sheer loss, providing for excellent oil pressure stability during even the most demanding track conditions.
300V’s engine cleaning detergents and additives remove engine build-up and may cause your first oil change with 300V to look dirty. 300V is not intended to be used to as a high-mileage oil. Maintain regular drain-intervals while using 300V.
Click HERE for more oils and maintenance chemicals.
- 100% synthetic racing lubricant based on Double Ester-Technology
- For use in all high-performance 4-stroke engines, including wet-clutch engines
- High viscosity enables reliable protection even under severe conditions
- Film strength of up to 5x that of petroleum oils
- Additives and detergents provide excellent engine cleanliness and build-up removal