Motoz Tractionator Enduro I/T
A small Australian tire company named Motoz has earned a reputation worldwide for the extreme longevity and high performance of their trail and track tires. Our early feedback on the Motoz Tractionator Enduro I/T tires has been enthusiastic and overwhelmingly positive, and we expect the life of the tires will not disappoint, either.
The Motoz Tractionator Enduro I/T tire was designed to excel in wet and dry conditions and endure on mixed terrain. Grippy and biting at extreme lean angles, the Tractionator owns challenging single track trails. Its ability to rapidly shed speed further enables exceptional mobility in late-breaking, tight turns. Part of the Motoz difference lies in the tread pattern – it compacts and wedges the dirt where most tires fling and tear through it. The patented outer tread block angles on the Tractionator’s rear tire wedge into the terrain for noticeably forceful forward drive and lift – excellent on obstacles and hill climbs.
The Motoz Tractionator series tires have a heavy-duty build for a long life on the roughest terrain, and are DOT homologated for legal use on the street. Visit the Motoz website to explore the brand. As Motoz says, “Tyres make the biggest difference to performance for the least expense, so you might as well have the best. Try them.”
Motoz Tractionator Enduro I/T Offroad Tires
- Optimum performance in 50% wet/50% dry conditions and on 50% hard/50% soft terrain
- Super heavy-duty ply construction and reinforced sidewalls
- Puncture resistant casing
- Proprietary compound contains a natural rubber anti-chunking compounds for long life on the rough terrain of desert, enduro, and long-distance riding
- DOT homologated for use on the street
- Patented rear tread block design wedges and packs dirt for greater forward drive
- 90/90-21 FIM
- 140/80-18 FIM
Road Rider prides itself on having some of the most competitive prices on tires in the industry. For the most recent Road Rider pricing, visit or call us! Our expert Tire Technicians are always on hand at the shop if you would like more information about tires or our tire services. You can also visit our Tire Shop information page HERE.