Michelin Pilot Power 3
The Pilot Power 3 tire is a newly designed street and track tire for 2013 by Michelin. For riders who have experienced the excellent performance of Michelin’s Pilot Power 2CT tires, you will find even better cornering and grip coming from the PP 3s.
The Pilot Power 3 is a dual-compound tire excellent for aggressive street riders and weekend track warriors who want the highest level of grip and handling 24/7. By extending a harder compound all the way to the edge of the rear tire and layering the far edges with a softer compound on top, Michelin has built a tire with even grip at all lean angles, and excellent stability for accelerating smoothly and cleanly out of turns.
According to Michelin, the Pilot Power 3s deliver 20% more tread life than the PP 2CTs and better wet-weather performance. Michelin also reports significantly faster lap times when using the 3s compared to the 2CTS, in wet and dry conditions.
For an excellent street tire that will deliver fast and fun laps at the track on weekends, check out the new Michelin Pilot Power 3.
Please call our expert Tire Technicians if you would like more information about tires or our tire services, and visit our Tire Shop information page here.
Michelin Pilot Power 3
- New 2CT+ compound on rear tire enhances tread rigidity and cornering stability by extending the harder compound underneath the softer shoulder compound for added cornering stability, especially when accelerating out of turns
- Casing profile optimized for excellent feedback and handling
- All new compounds for maximum wet grip: up to 4.5 seconds per lap faster on a wet track than Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires
- Semi slick tread design maximizes contact patch for excellent dry grip- more than 4 seconds faster on a dry track than Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires
- Excellent longevity- 20% more tread life versus Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires
Road Rider prides itself on having some of the most competitive prices on tires in the industry. For the most recent Road Rider pricing, visit or call us! Our expert Tire Technicians are always on hand at the shop if you would like more information about tires or our tire services. You can also visit our Tire Shop information page HERE.