Masbou Signature Series EXO-R2000
Scorpion’s Masbou Signature Series EXO-R2000 race replica is bold and beautiful, and has been released as a limited-run of Scorpion’s premium track helmet. The Masbou replica features phoenix imagery, the symbol of French Moto3 rider Alexis Masbou, on the top and sides.
The EXO-R2000 is Scorpion’s premier, high-performance helmet, worn by riders that include Masbou, MotoGP riders Alvaro Bautista and Yonny Hernandez, and World Superbike rider Toni Elias, and was developed in part by feedback from these riders.
- Constructed with Scorpion’s strong and lightweight composite TCT® shell, made from a blend of fiberglass, aramid, and organic poly-resin fibers
- Featuring an aerodynamic teardrop shape that reduces buffeting at race speeds
- Ellip-Tec™ ratcheting shield system provides a secure, airtight seal
- Scorpion’s AirFit® inflatable cheek pads provide a customizable fit
- Optional Alexis Masbou logo sticker (seen on the back) is included in the box and can be applied by the rider or left off
- Includes both a dark smoke visor and a standard clear visor
The Masbou Signature Series EXO-R2000 is available now. Visit us to see it in person and try on a EXO-R2000. Click here for more information about the EXO-R2000.