NEW! Kabuto FF-5V Helmet
The Kabuto FF-5V is strength and style molded into a race helmet. As Kabuto’s top-of-the-line track helmet, the FF-5V’s aggressive and distinctive shape cuts through air at high speeds, and is constructed with a premium fiberglass and high-strength organic fiber composite shell.
The FF-5V features Kabuto’s patented Wake Stabilizers, which cleanly channel airflow off and away from the rear of the helmet in a tuck. The Wake Stabilizers help reduce buffeting so you won’t be fighting the force of the wind at race speeds or on long freeway rides. Ventilation is provided by a chin vent and two large intake vents at the temples, while a CoolMax® liner wicks away moisture and keeps you comfortable.
The FF-5V’s shield comes Pinlock®-ready and includes a Pinlock insert for the ultimate in fog prevention.
Read more: webBikeWorld review of the Kabuto FF-5V
Kabuto FF-5V Helmet
- Advanced Composite Technology (A.C.T.) shell material is a combination of hyper glass fiber and high-strength organic fiber provides a strong and flexible shell
- Dual-density impact absorption liner
- Patented Kabuto Wake Stabilizer controls airflow around the helmet for reduced buffeting
- Top Air Ventilation System (T.A.V.S.) takes in high velocity air in the front and pushes hot inner air to the outside
- SAF coverless shield changing system
- PINLOCK® ready anti-fog shield and included lens
- COOLMAX® fully detachable and washable interior pads, cheek pads and chinstrap covers
- Made in Japan
- Covered from defects by Kabuto’s 5-year warranty
- Meets and exceeds D.O.T and SNELL M2010 standards
- Available in XS-2XL
- Available in solid black or white and in Works, Akiyoshi Replica, or Viento graphics
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
- Solids: $429.95
- Graphics: $479.95