Johnson Leather Forcefield Textile Jacket
The famous Johnson Leather shop in San Francisco has been supplying top-quality leather apparel for motorcyclists in the Bay Area since 1979. Now, the Johnson Leather Forcefield All Season Jacket is a textile extension of that commitment to quality and safety.
The All Season Jacket features a textile outer and removable rain and thermal liners. The outer can be worn as a light and breathable summer jacket, and is constructed with highly durable Maxdura High-Tech Fiber nylon material. Add the rain liner, the thermal insulating liner, or both for late-season warmth and protection from the elements.
The All Season Jacket is outfitted with a full complement of Forcefield Armour that is itself valued at about $150. Forcefield is considered to be among the world’s most advanced safety armor, and is constructed with patented layers of flexible, honey-comb-like grids of PVC. These layers create a highly shock absorbent and dispersive armor that is also flexible and supremely comfortable. The Johnson Leather All Season Jacket features Forcefield CE-rated armor at the shoulders and at the elbows and forearms. A CE Level-1 certified Forcefield Super-Lite Back Insert is also included.
Johnson Leather’s durable, long-lasting garments are backed up by a lifetime warranty on workmanship.
- Learn more about what makes Forcefield Body Armour different
- Read about the Forcefield Super-Lite Back Protector Insert
Johnson Leather Forcefield All Season Textile Jacket
- CE-rated premium Forcefield Body Armour featured in the shoulders and elbows/forearms
- Forcefield CE Level 1 Super-Lite Back Protector included
- Maxdura High-Tech Fiber nylon outer construction is extremely durable and water-repellant
- Removable waterproof, windproof, and breathable liner featuring Reissa Power Skin fabric
- Removable thermal liner: ThermoMix Insulation allows the thermal liner to be lightweight and thin while providing highly efficient warming
- Adjustment tabs on arms and at waist
- Reflective panels on the front of the torso and back
- Longer back panel for better coverage and comfort on the bike
- Sleeves and outer jacket feature premium, heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Lifetime warranty from Johnson Leather in San Francisco on workmanship (snaps, zippers, seams)
- Available in neon/black and all black
- Available in sizes S-XL