Icon Airmada Helmet
As sure as the sun rises and sets, we can count on Icon to deliver functional gear with quality, unique style, and optional graphic choices for that in-your-face Icon effrontery. The Icon Airmada Helmet just landed, and it does not disappoint. It plays host to a variety of new Icon helmet features, and Icon has designed them into a highly ventilated, solidly built helmet.
The Airmada keeps hot heads from boiling over. Like the name implies, the Airmada has an abundance of exhaust vents, and large, adjustable intake vents to keep cool air flowing across your head on even the hottest days. Icon’s already good HydraDry moisture wicking liner and cheek pad material has been improved – now it offers even more wicking powers to help keep your head dry.
Adding to the comfortable fit of the HydraDry liner, the Airmada has a PVC neck roll cover, which provides a rubber seal between the helmet’s shell and base of the helmet. It gives the helmet a tight and secure feel around the neck, and combined with the Airmada’s relatively small overall shell size, it adds to the overall impression of compact snugness.
The Airmada also features Icon’s new Icon Optics fog-free faceshield, which offers a wider peripheral vision than the brand’s Pro-Shield.
In contrast to the Alliance or Airframe, the Airmada has a long oval internal shape, so it will fit narrower on the sides and longer front to back. And of course, the Airmada is available in a legion of fresh colors and graphics, including the glow-in-the-dark Hoodoo and Chainbrain editions.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free ICON optics shield with PROLOCK shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid-Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable, washable, HYDRADRY moisture-wicking interior
- Easy adjuster go-vent switch for superior air flow control
- DOT and ECE 22-05 rated
Helmets come with clear shield unless noted below:
- Colossal: dark smoke and clear shields
- Spaztyk: dark smoke and clear shields
- Bioskull: silver mirror and clear shields
- Hard Luck: dark smoke and clear shields
- Lucky Time: dark smoke and clear shields
- Hoodoo: dark smoke and clear shields
- Solids: Blue, Rubatone, Black, Medallion, Red, or White
- Glow in the dark: Hoodoo, Chainbrain
- Available in sizes XS-3XL
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- Solids: $180.00-$190.00
- Graphics: $250.00-$275.00
Click HERE for more helmets.