HJC IS-MAX BT Modular Helmet
HJC can always be trusted to deliver helmets with reliable quality, well-executed and innovative features, and appealing style. HJC extends these qualities to their entire range of helmets, from the most expensive to the least. The HJC IS-MAX BT modular helmet starts at only $199, but is a great choice for riders looking to add a modular to their helmet arsenal or to get a fresh start with a new one.
The IS-MAX is prepped with today’s most sought-after features in modular helmets. As with other HJC helmets with ‘IS’ in the name, the ‘IS’ signifies a drop-down internal sun shield. The spring-loaded, internal sun shield is activated using a large slide switch located on the back of the helmet, and is retracted instantly by the push of a button. The IS-MAX also comes complete with a Pinlock® anti-fog shield which can be combined with a Pinlock lens (sold separately) for the most effective and hassle-free fog solution system available today. The flip-up chin bar can be raised or lowered easily with one gloved hand using the release mechanism at the base of the chin.
The ‘BT’ is for Bluetooth®, and the IS-MAX has a built-in, recessed, external port designed to seat the control unit of a Chatterbox Xbi2-H wireless Bluetooth intercom system. However, the IS-MAX will also easily accommodate other Bluetooth systems from makers like Sena and Scala when they are installed using the standard, universal installation methods.
HJC IS-MAX BT Modular Helmet
- Constructed with a lightweight, advanced polycarbonate composite shell with aerodynamic design
- Large eyeport for greater visibility
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Flip-up chin bar and face shield with single button release for easy one-handed opening and closing
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System features multi-stage intake vents and rear exit vents for flow-through ventilation
- SilverCool™ removable and washable interior lining is moisture-wicking, odor-free, and naturally antibacterial
- One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield deploys and retracts quickly and easily
- Comes with a Pinlock-ready faceshield (lens sold separately)
- Bluetooth® ready with an exterior module recess and interior speaker cavities for the ChatterBox XBi2-H Bluetooth Intercom (sold separately)
- Weight: 3 pounds, 13 ounces (size medium)
- Available in sizes XS-3XL
- Available in solid colors: Black, Matte Black, Wine, Anthracite, Silver, White
- Available in Sprint graphic is white/gray (MC-10) or black/gray (MC-5)
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price:
- Solid Black or White: $199.99
- Solid metallic or matte colors: $209.99
- Sprint graphic: $219.99
The everyday price for HJC helmets at Road Rider is 10% below the MSRP price listed above. Prices and selection may vary. Please click here to learn more about our pricing and availability policies.