Held Agadir Gloves
The Held Agadir Gloves are supremely comfortable and breathable. The Agadirs are a sane choice for the insane temperatures at the track and on the streets.
A highly ventilated glove, the leather on the fingers and wrist gauntlet of the Agadir is perforated, and the palm has subtle perforations throughout as well. Summertime comfort doesn’t come at the expense of protection features, however. Abrasion-resistant but breathable Superfabric® is located on the outer fingers and palm.
The Agadir Glove features a fully kangaroo leather construction for excellent abrasion resistance with lightweight softness. Maximum flexibility and comfort round out this world-class summer glove. Flex panels on the fingers and back of the hand enable unrestricted movement and an immediately customized feel.
Held Agadir Glove
- Constructed with highly abrasion resistant kangaroo leather
- Colorfast & sweat resistant
- Pre-formed, crease-free palm
- Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand and enhances feel
- Velcro adjustment at wrist and cuff
- Visor wipe on pinky finger
- Elasticated leather flex panels on back, thumb and fingers
- Perforated hand for maximum ventilation, feel and comfort
- Hard plastic knuckle protection with integrated vents
- Superfabric reinforcement on edge of hand and outside fingers
- Available in sizes 7-12, or approximate US sizes XS-2XL
- Held glove sizing chart and care guide