Gerbing’s Heated Vest Liner
Gerbing Heated Vest Liners are perfect for riders who want to pack light but be prepared for when the cold hits. Leave the heavy layers at home and just pack along your vest – you’ll be glad you did when drop down to the coast or climb into the Redwoods.
Like the full-sleeve jacket, the Gerbing Vest Liner has a heated collar, chest and back. It can be paired with an on/off switch or an adjustable temperature controller. If you wear heated gloves, route the power cable that is included with the gloves through your own jacket’s sleeves. For an easier glove connection, choose the Gerbing Jacket Liner, which has glove connections built into the sleeves.
If you’ve never used heated gear before, visit us to try some out and see how it works. When you’re ready, we’ll walk you through the system. Getting started is really easy. Click HERE to read our Heated Gear Guide.
Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner
- Heating pads on the chest, back, and collar
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
- Inside and outside pockets
- Silky soft micro denier collar
- Form-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Manufactured in the USA
- Gerbing’s Microwire® heating system evenly distributes heat and eliminates hot spots
- Gerbing’s Coreheat12 series is powered by 12 volt DC power source
- Max. heat: 135°F
- Includes battery harness
- 4.5 amps, 54 watts
- Warranty: Please refer to the Gerbing website HERE for warranty information
- Available in sizes XS-3XL
- On/off switch, temperature controllers, and other accessories sold separately