Gerbing G3 Heated Gloves
Gerbing’s best-selling G3 gloves are durable, comfortable, and plug easily into your motorcycle’s battery to keep your hands warm and agile. Featuring leather outer construction, padded palm, and soft fleece lining, the G3 is the ultimate touring glove for riders who don’t quit come wintertime.
It’s easy to wire up the battery harness to your bike’s battery. Once you do, you’re ready to go. Use the included y-harness in your own jacket or plug your gloves into the sleeves of your jacket liner. We recommend pairing a dual or single temperature controller with Gerbing’s gloves to regulate their powerful heat. You might want to dial down that control knob, too, because Gerbing’s gloves have a maximum temperature of 135 degrees. A dual controller is slightly more expensive than a single controller but will enable you to control a jacket or vest liner’s heat independently.
If you’ve never used heated gear before, visit us to try some out and see how it works. When you’re ready, we’ll walk you through the system. Getting started is really easy. Click HERE to read our Heated Gear Guide.
Gerbing G3 Heated Glove
- Heats length of each finger and back of hand
- Features adjustable wrist cinch straps with Velcro® closure
- Leather construction with soft tricot lining for comfort
- Aqua-Tex waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane is layered between the glove’s lining and outer shell
- Gel padding at palm
- Gerbing’s Microwire® heating system evenly distributes heat and eliminates hot spots
- Gerbing’s Coreheat12 series is powered by 12 volt DC power source
- Includes battery harness and Y-harness for routing through jacket sleeves
- Output per pair: 2.2 amps, 27 watts
- Available in 2XS-3XL
- On/off switch, temperature controllers, and other accessories sold separately
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $169.99
Click HERE to view more heated gear.