Gerbing’s EX Heated Glove
The EX Glove is part of Gerbing’s new EXtreme Element line of rugged and stylish heated motorcycle apparel. Designed specifically for motorsports, the EX gear is powered directly by your motorcycle’s battery, and can reach a maximum temperature of 135oF.
The most advanced motorsport glove in the Gerbing’s lineup, the EX is waterproof and breathable, and features a padded leather palm and plastic sliders. Comfortable and stylish, the EX will keep you warm and protected at “the temperature of speed”.
If you’ve never used heated gear before, visit us to try some out and see how it works. When you’re ready, we’ll walk you through the system. Getting started is really easy. Click HERE to read our Heated Gear Guide.
Gerbing’s EX Heated Gloves
- Heats the length of each finger, including thumb and back of hand
- Leather palm and sliders
- Soft tricot fleece lining with 100g of Thinsulate® lining
- Incorporates Gerbing’s Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the hand with warmth
- Gerbing’s Coreheat12 series is powered by 12 volt DC power source
- Internal waterproof and breathable membrane
- Includes battery harness and y-harness for routing through jacket sleeves
- 2.2 amps, 27 watts
- Max temperature: 35°F
- Available in XS-3XL
- On/Off switch, temperature controllers, and other accessories sold separately
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $189.99
Click HERE to explore more heated gear.