Firstgear Laguna Luggage
The Laguna luggage series by Firstgear is ruggedly built and thoughtfully designed, and there’s a Laguna bag made just for your kind of storage requirements. And because a motorcyclist’s needs are about as constant as the weather, you might end up with a few different Laguna bags. Either way, you’ll know they look great on the bike and they share that consistent Firstgear Laguna quality and design.
Check out the Mini Hard Tank Bag, Aero Pack, and the Laguna Tail Bag below.
Firstgear Laguna Mini Hard Tank Bag
Stow your valuables in this convenient and compact magnetic tank bag.
- The perfect companion for a weekend morning ride or a quick commute
- Comes complete with water resistant zippers, a stowable waterproof rain cover, and shoulder strap for off bike use
- Semi rigid outer case holds its shape even when empty
- Strap and suction cup attachments are included for use if desired
- Case can be easily removed from the magnetic base, so you can leave the attachment pad on the bike
- Electronics storage compartment with GPS, cell, and MP3 windows attaches to the top of the hard case, and can be separately detached so you can take your valuables with you and leave the case and magnetic pad
- Main Bag: 8”L x 10-1/2”W x 4”H; 336 cubic inches
- Top Bag: 8”L x 10”W x 1”H; 80 cubic inches
Laguna Aero Pack
At 20 mph or 80, the Aero Pack is one of the most comfortable and secure rider backpacks out there, and it’s already packed to the brim – with features.
- The ultimate motorcyclist’s backpack, tested at over 150 mph
- 2-up riding with a backpack is practical and comfortable because the Aero is tapered from top to bottom to allow larger passenger space
- Rounded aerodynamic top reduces drag on the bag, relieves shoulder pressure on the rider, and conceals a quick-access rainsuit pocket
- Adjustable, quick-release chest strap keeps the shoulder straps firmly placed at speed
- Inboard side is arched ergonomically and includes mesh material to keep air flowing
- Rain cover is attached to zippered storage compartment
- Water-resistant, with sealed seams
Lots of storage compartments and pockets:
- Fully adjustable, extra wide, quick-release waist straps relieve shoulder load and have secure, dual-closure, hook-and-loop, flapped and zippered pockets
- Extra wide, adjustable shoulder straps with removable cell phone or electronics pockets
- Concealed helmet net allows you to carry and protect your helmet
- Separated laptop compartment inside
- Pocket for phone, and holders for pens and other small items at the top of the inside compartment
- Main Bag: 10-1/2″ L x 8″ W x 4″ H; 336 cubic inches
- Top Bag: 10″ L x 8″ W x 1″ H; 80 cubic inches
Laguna Tail Bag
Fill up the Laguna Tail Bag with the gear you’re bringing along, and you’ll find it neatly ready to go when you’ve reached your destination.
- Made with PVC coated and UV protected RoadTex 1000 denier nylon
- Expanding zipper adds three inches of capacity
- Three external, easily accessible, zippered pockets
- Reflective piping on front and sides
- Lined with soft flannel to protect your belongings
- Built-in bungee cords and flaps provide secure attachment
- Attached rain cover stows inside a concealed zippered pocket
- Compressed: 16-1/2”L x 13”W x 9”H; 2038 cubic inches
- Expanded: 16-1/2”L x 13”W x 11-1/2”H; 2467 cubic inches