Firstgear Jaunt T2 Jacket
Don’t overlook the easy answer. It’s easy to get lost in the weeds with all the detail native to textile jackets, but the new-for-2013 Firstgear Jaunt T2 Jacket is not to be overlooked, and it is a very, very, easy answer to your jacket search. The Jaunt is immediately impressive on the hanger, and, upon closer inspection,the abundance of technical details make it really hard to believe this jacket is within the $200 range.
The Jaunt is a sturdy, waterproof, ¾ length jacket with a removable quilted liner. If you like pockets, it has plenty. Venting? Tons. The quilted liner has a neoprene cuff, which is really comfortable, but also creates a warm and windproof seal around your wrist. In hot weather, the liner can be stowed in the back pocket, and chest, shoulder, and back vents open up for cooling ventilation. The collar is lined and has an adjustable snap closure. Overall, the Jaunt is comfortable, widely functional, heavy-duty, and…it won’t break the bank.
- 600 denier polyester outer shell with Hypertex breathable waterproofing
- CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows
- EVA foam back protector
- Large waterproof pockets on the chest and at waist
- Front intake vents and back exhaust vents
- Detachable quilted thermal liner with neoprene wrist cuffs
- Adjustable straps on the collar, arms, sleeve cuffs, and waist
- Reflective panels on the front, side, arms and back
- Available in sizes Regular S-3XL and Tall M-2XL
- Available in Black, Silver/Black, High-Vis Neon, Red/Black, and Blue/Black