DuPont Teflon Chain-Saver
DuPont’s Teflon Chain-Saver is our go-to choice for chain lube. Teflon’s incredibly low coefficient of friction makes it an amazing lubricant, and DuPont’s Chain-Saver formula will hang on for miles while repelling dirt and debris. That’s because when Teflon is combined with other oils and solvents it resists wear better and penetrates more effectively, but it still maintains the superior self-cleaning and dirt repellent properties of Teflon.
DuPont has achieved a balance between the lubricating properties of Teflon and the penetrating abilities and wear resistance of a thicker and messier wax or oil. That’s why DuPont’s Teflon Chain-Saver is our choice for the drier Bay Area climate.
- Reduces chain stretching and cable slop
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Will not fling off
- Sprays on easily and sets into an even and dry seal
- Provides long-lasting lubrication in harsh conditions
- Non-oily, dry Teflon wax film will not attract or absorb abrasives
- Provides a clean, thermally stable barrier between moving parts
- Substantially increases the life of chains, sprockets and cables by minimizing contaminant build-up & abrasive wear