Dainese TR-Course Out Boot
We went on a hunt for an awesome Dainese boot with track-level protection, perfect fit, and the best bang-for-your-buck, and we found what we were looking for in the TR-Course series boots. We knew right away we had to have them in our store, and we think you’ll dig them, too.
The TR-Course Out Boots feature an inner TPU brace system that comfortably and securely encloses the ankle and heel for impact absorption and stability. External TPU plastic armor on the medial and lateral ankles and around the heel further contribute to an impressive level of stability and security around the ankles. The TR-Course also features Dainese’s D-Axial ankle joint system which prevents ankle twisting while allowing mechanically-supported easy forward movement at the ankle. Abrasion- and tear-resistant D-Stone fabric provides elasticated flex around the boot shaft and calves.
Overall, the Course’s level of comfort and mobility is really impressive, while at the same time they feel incredibly stable and supportive. Try them on for yourself at Road Rider and compare them side-by-side to the top Sidi and Alpinestars track and street boots. We exist to get you ready for the road, so let us know what you think!
Dainese TR-Course Out Boots
- CE-certified to new CE Category II Personal Protective Equipment rating
- D-Axial jointed anti-ankle twist back system in TPU
- Nylon toe box and TPU heel counter
- Shock absorption insert on the heel
- Constructed with microfiber upper and D-Stone fabric (elasticated material with high resistance to abrasion and tearing)
- Elasticated bellows and Velcro calf adjuster
- Closing with zipper at the back
- High grip TPU inserts and TPU gear shifter guard
- Rubber sole with differentiated design
- Reflective inserts
- Replaceable plastic slider
- Available in European sizes 39-47
- Currently stocked in Black at Road Rider; also available in Black/White/Red, Anthracite/White/Black, Red/White/Black, Black/White/Fluorescent
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $299.95