Dainese Racing C2 Perforated Jacket
Fortunately, jackets like the Dainese Racing Perforated make our jobs really, really easy. When shopping for new gear, we encourage you to discover the intersection where safety, fit, feel, and function come together. The Racing reflects Dainese’s uncompromising attitude toward safety and quality, and blends it with awesome style that looks good wherever the road takes you.
Dainese’s perforated edition of their popular Dainese Racing Leather Jacket flows a ton of air, and features zippered chest vents and perforated leather on the arms and chest. Of course, the Racing is constructed with Dainese’s premium, thick and soft racing leather that feels broken in almost immediately. The leather and cut is superbly comfortable, and strategically located stretch panels on the shoulder and arms enhance mobility. The Racing has a sport cut with moderately pre-curved arms for comfort in the riding position and features Dainese’s distinctive aluminum shoulder sliders.
Dainese Racing Perforated Jacket
- Top-quality cowhide outer with mesh liner
- CE-rated composite armor in the elbows
- Co-injected, aluminum shoulder sliders
- Pocket for back protector (Dainese back protector can be purchased separately)
- Zippered chest and back vents
- S1 stretch fabric on the arms and at shoulders
- Elasticized comfort collar
- Full zip for attachment to pants
- Reflective paneling on the arms and back
- Jacket certified to CE Category II – 89/686/EEC Directive
- Available in US sizes 34-50 (European/Dainese sizes 44-60)
- Available in Red/Black/White, White, or Black