Dainese Laguna EVO Jacket
Dainese’s Laguna EVO jacket is premium Dainese all the way, with a removable liner to help keep the locals riding in comfort. Made with the finest quality leather and craftsmanship characteristic of all Dainese gear, the Laguna also has the seasonal versatility you demand from your daily commuting jacket.
The Laguna EVO comes in perforated and non-perforated editions, with a full-sleeve, zip-in, quilted, thermal liner to block the wind and insulate your body. Cordura Comfort Fabric is integrated on the sides of the torso and inside lengths of arms for additional mobility and comfort on the bike.
Dainese Laguna EVO Leather Jacket
- Composite protectors at shoulder and elbows/forearms are certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Entire jacket is CE-rated to CE Category II
- Constructed from cowhide leather and flexible but abrasion-resistant Cordura Comfort Fabric
- Elasticated inserts under the arms and at the back of the elbows provide mobility and flex
- Features removable, zip-out thermal liner with soft and elasticated cuffs
- Reflective inserts on arms, shoulders, and neck
- Pants zipper
$499.00Closeout! $399.00 (perforated and non-perforated; limited sizes available)