Dainese Laguna EVO Perforated Jacket
Dainese’s Laguna EVO Perforated jacket is premium, classic Dainese all the way, but it also offers bonus features that will help keep our locals riding in comfort. That means the Laguna is made with the finest quality leather and craftsmanship, but has the seasonal versatility you’d expect to get from your daily commuting jacket.
The Laguna EVO Perforated has perforated leather on the front torso and back of shoulders and a zippered vent at the back of the waist to keep you cool during our hot summers. When the fall and winter months hit, a full-sleeve, zip-in, quilted, thermal liner will block the wind and insulate your body. Cordura Comfort Fabric is integrated on the sides of the torso and inside lengths of arms for additional mobility and comfort on the bike.
Dainese’s famous leather is soft and flexible while also highly abrasion resistant and durable. To extend the life and appearance of your Laguna EVO Perforated jacket, always carry a light rain jacket with you in the winter and try not to get your jacket wet. If you accidentally get caught in a downpour, you can restore your jacket’s leather and protect it from future damage by using a leather cleaner and conditioner.
Dainese Laguna EVO Perforated Leather Jacket
- Composite protectors at shoulder and elbows/forearms are certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Entire jacket is CE-rated to CE Category II
- Constructed from cowhide leather and flexible but abrasion-resistant Cordura Comfort Fabric
- Elasticated inserts under the arms and at the back of the elbows provide mobility and flex
- Features removable, zip-out thermal liner with soft and elasticated cuffs
- Reflective inserts on arms, shoulders, and neck
- Pants zipper
- Price: $499.95
- Available in European sizes 44-60 (US sizes 34-50)
- Stocked in Road Rider in black with white Dainese logo
- PLEASE NOTE: The black jacket with the white logo does not actually have a white collar, as the picture shows, it has an all black collar.