Dainese Druid ST Gloves
Dainese’s Druid ST gloves meet the European Union’s new CE PPE rating level for an entire piece of protective equipment, so these exciting 2013 Druids boast protective upgrades that interface smoothly with new enhancements in comfort and fit.
Carbon inserts on the knuckles, tops of hands, and fingers are seated in padded leather for comfort and impact protection. The palm is constructed with supple but strong goatskin and features a curved, molded polyurethane slider, and padding on the inside of the thumb and fingers. The side of the Druid is heavily reinforced, with double-layered and double stitched leather wrapping around and extending down the pinky.
Dainese’s leatherwork expertise brings it all together in a supremely comfortable and flexible package. Dainese’s Microelastic inserts provide flexibility around the thumb without sacrificing strength and abrasion resistance. A micro-injected insert on the palm provides extra grip and reduces the effects of fatigue and rubbing in the palm area.
Dainese Druids ST Gloves
- Cowhide and goatskin construction
- Carbon fiber inserts on the knuckles, backs of hands, and fingers
- Polyurethane slider insert on the palm
- Certified PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to EN 13594 Standard cat. II level 1
- Featuring Kevlar® stitching
- One single leather panel wraps the side of the hand
- Pre-curved fingers
- Padded gauntlet cuff
- Elasticated inserts
- Micro-injection reinforcement and grip on palm
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
- Stocked at Road Rider in Black; also available in Black/Red/White, Black/White/Anthracite, Black/White/Red
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $199.95