Dainese Air-Frame Jacket
The Dainese Air-Frame textile jacket is the ideal companion for riders looking for protection and major airflow in one stylish package.
Like its junior brother, the Dainese Air 3, the Air-Frame is extremely lightweight and airy. The arms are pre-curved and the jacket is cut with minimal bulk to ensure the protectors and denser material over the impact areas stay in place when they need to. The ventilating mesh areas are constructed with multiple layers of a wide-weave mesh. The layers give the weaker mesh areas more strength and abrasion resistance, but also still flow a lot of air.
Unlike the Air 3, the Air-Frame features a full-sleeve, removable, wind-blocking liner. The modest removable liner can make a valuable difference when you’re riding along the coast or through the Redwoods.
Dainese Air-Frame Textile Jacket
- Features removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1/97 in the shoulders and elbows
- Constructed with Dainese Boomerang fabric and Quick Dry fabric
- Venting on the torso provided by multiple layers of mesh fabric
- Sanitized® inner lining
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Reflective inserts on shoulders and back
- Pocket for optional Dainese G1 or G2 back protector
- Available in European sizes 44-62 (US jacket sizes 32-52)
- Stocked at Road Rider in Black/High-Rise, also available to order in all Black, Black/White, Black/Red, Black/Gray/Red, Black/Gray/Neon Yellow